Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Power Of Chinese Astrology

Our Mathemathician Mobster ask me to punch in my details in these Chinese Astrology thing and the results are surprisingly quite to dead on accurate.In fact,i think it described me better then myself.

So well here is the description provided by Chinese Astrology

1)I cannot sit still for long,have to be contsantly moving or on the move.(true)
2)A very optimistic person,rarely feels down and emotional.(true)
3)Speaks my language fluently.(True,which is English)
4)I can think of everything independently.(True,I'm very stubborn and like to do things personally)
5)People thinks that i am a casual person.(Well i guess by the way i dress and talk??)
6)I think logically and tends to plans everything out and posseses great deal of patience and proceed with caution in anything i do.(well i tend to think too much so it can be considered true but patience i think not.)
7)Posseses great memory power.(Yes i barely forget anything.)
8)I am a small--hearted person.(Well sometimes i am,but most of the time i will sacrifice my time to help others.)
9)I can sacrifice things for my loved one.(Well isnt it the guy's job to do that in the first place?,True)
10)I'm not really good at expressing myself to someone im interested in/love one.(Yes this is very true.I always flung it.)
11)People think that im a cool person.(Well i donno but i do know im quite "high profile" in college be it good or bad well it is publicity.)
12)I am always loyal to families,friends and loved ones.(That is one absolutely 100% true fact)
13)I'm a money-making type of person.(Well i always believe in 3 main things in life,Money,Power and Respect so yeah.)
14)I am multi talented but lack the patience.(Well i can skate,cook Tempura,Play the Piano,and etc but it is true i lack the patient to learn it for a long period of time to perfect it or to relearn it.)
15)I am a very observant person but lack the ability to concentrate on something.(Well i guess its kinda true because i always look and notice my surroundings and i do lose focus very fast.)
16)I'm a risk taker.(Well everything i do i prefer to just charge in and hope for the best.)
17)When speaking with people,I can easily talk about almost any topic easily.(True,i possess a great deal of general knowledge but of course there are those who are always better in topics then i am.)
18)Always looking towards a freedom and justice.(Well i am rightheous and stand up for those that have been treated badly.)
19)I am one who cannot fulfill my "target" or my lover's needs as in i dont understand her that well.(Sadly this is very true,probably too peculiar or "extravagant" for a lot of girls.)
20)Family is a first for me.(True,family comes before anything else.Never betray the family.)
21)I seek power and reputation badly.(True i guess,i always claim recognition but then to just forget it and just help people in the end.)
22)I'm a person that is able to achieve goals that i'm interested in only easily.(True,but relationships is another matter.)
23)I am either a person with a lot of friends or a person who is very secretive and does everything discreetly.(I guess you can say balance.)
24)Im a very organized person.(Nah not really.)
25)I think about death and the after life a lot.(True)
26)Have a headache problem.(Yeah kind of.)
27)I am a lucky person.(True,i like my life.)
28)If one have financial problem,you will help the person out.(True,i spend people quite a lot and well help cover some stuff.)
29)I am a new industry leader.(I have no idea what this means.)
30)I control my lust for sex very well.(Well.....lets just say i look at the opposite sex differently then most guys do.)
31)I'm most probably make money through underground means.(Well does this means i'm gonna be a real mobster?Only time will tell.)
32)I simply dont care about money.Money is like nothing to me.(Well i'll leave this for others to judge.)
33)I like to praise myself.(True)
34)I can easily convicne people to do something for me.(Again i'll leave this for people to judge)
35)I am a very agressive person like an adventerur.(Well i tend to just charge in and hope for the best in everything i do)
36) A determined person and get things done easily.(Only in things i am interested in)
37)I like law,management,and politics.(True)
38)I like to exxagarate things.(True)
39)I have a strategic brain and this means i can be a smart businessman.(Well im good with RTS games,Chess and well Tycoon games but i guess only time will tell.)
40)Not many can cheat me as i am very observant.(yes especially in material for clothes.)
41)When i want to do anything i like to do,i do it very well.(True)

Well i have to say all this description are actually quite accurate.So well i guess this can pretty sum up what kind of person i am.

Well it is time to end this long winded post.
Chinno Out

No comments: