Friday, April 25, 2008

A Lost Scene

Well.. This will be my 1st crap in my whole damn life..

( I hate to write blog actually.. )

( Recently.. )

( I love it.. Just because it is a place that i can crap anything i want.. )



Walking alone..
Especially in a dark street..
Where you can hear howlings..
Where you can grasp the chill in the air.
Is refreshing..


I passed by a school..
A very familiar school..


Ah..


It was my dear school after all..
Gates didn't shut tight..
Opening it was easy..


I walked in..
Just wanna refresh the vague memories..
Which kept inside my mind..
For a really long time..


Silently..
It filled with darkness..
Howlings echoed the entire school..
Chill winds blew softly..
As someone was whispering..


The moon shined that night..
And illuminated everything in sight..


Yet..


I couldn't recognize almost everything i saw..
It seemed that everything changed as time changed..
Nothing familiar left..


I understood..
Our old time had past..
And it would never reverse for anyone..
For no one, it reversed..


Shades of the tree..
Which caused by the moonlight..
Were waving one by one..
With the combination of winds..
I could barely interpret them..


They reminded me of something..
Something that once were so important to me..
I followed the direction they pointed..
Slowly yet excitingly..


Shades of tree stopped waving..
I stood as instructed..


A classroom..
It was no normal classroom..
I definately saw it somewhere..


I stepped into the classroom..
Just about I took a view of it..
A scene shot into my mind..
For less than a second..


You were sitting in the classroom..
Just right in front of me..
With that lovely smile..
That i had been searching..

For years..


How attractive you are..
So uncomparable pretty..
Like you were the only one that shined..


At that instant..


The connection between you and me..
which once broken and never been connected since that day we left..
was connected..


I could feel your aura ..
even you weren't there..


I could imagine your looking ..
even you weren't there..


I could hear your voices..
even you weren't there..


You are still..
The one i fond of..
The one i always fond of..


Chill winds whispered again..
There was nothing special inside that classroom which i stepped in..
Tables..
Chairs..
That once looked familiar..
Still remained their positions..


I left the classroom with no regrets..


As..


Nothing familiar left there..
Except a scene..
A scene that i recalled when i stepped in..
It was like you were giving that scene to me..
Through space..


It always connects u to me..
Whenever i recall that scene..


In that scene..


You smiled at me..
As always..


So..........
Lovely..........


So..........
Adorable.........


So..........
Charming..........

No comments: